A new bill, The Comprehensive Behavioral Health and Recovery Act of 2016 (H.R. 4435), has been introduced by House Democrats in Congress. This bill joins the bipartisan H.R. 2646, the Helping Families in Mental Health Crisis Act of 2015, which had a lengthy hearing in November 2015. NAMI is pleased to see the additional call for reform of our country’s mental health system, but action needs to follow. People living Read More
- Mental Health First Aid Course offered in Rockford.
- NAMI National Convention ~ Denver 2016
- Mental Health Provisions in Obama Administration’s Proposals on Gun Violence
- 5 New Years Resolutions That Will Benefit Your Mental Health
- Congress Takes Historic Step Toward Mental Health Reform; NAMI Applauds Many Provisions