EVERYONE KNOWS SOMEONE
Stigma surrounding mental illness keeps people from getting treatment that fosters hope and leads to recovery. You can help the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Northern Illinois fight stigma.
Sunday October 1, we will run a full page Signature ad in the Rockford Register Star (RRSTAR) with hundreds of Northern Illinois Signatures.
You can be a part of our “I CARE SIGNATURE Campaign”.
Approximately 1 in 5 Read More
- NAMI Applauds Confirmation Of Elinore McCance-Katz As New Federal Leader On Mental Health And Substance Use Disorders
- NAMI Members Protect Mental Health Coverage
- NAMI Statement on the Better Care Reconciliation Act
- President’s FY2018 Budget Request Slashes Support for People with Mental Illness
- NAMI Puts out a call for community artists.