“Last week we sent out a legislative report about some very good news from the Illinois state legislature in Springfield:It was an article by former Congressman Patrick Kennedy about Illinois’s new insurance parity law, SB 1707.Parity laws are designed to require insurance carriers to cover mental illnesses on the same basis as any other illnesses, and Illinois has had one for several years. But some insurance companies have found ways around it and have continued to deny Read More
- Big Win for Illinois Families: IL House Passes Strongest Mental Health Parity Law in the Nation
- FREE Summer Meals for Kids and Teens
- Lawmakers Pass Bill Positioning Illinois as a Leader in Innovative Early Treatment for Mental Health and Substance Use
- How Depressed is Illinois?
- Parent/Caregiver Support Cancelled for Memorial Day 2018