Monthly Speaker Educational Programs
Our programs are held on the second Tuesday of each month (excluding July and August)
Our programs are FREE and NAMI welcomes students, professionals, advocates, our members and the public.
Offered are a diverse group of guest speakers who touch on subjects that might include:
- A specific mental health condition
- Changes in mental health care, both locally and nationally
- Updates with our police, jails and the judicial systems and policies
- Evidence based practices that are offered in our community
- New medical research and treatments
Continuing Education Units may be offered through Rosecrance Health Network.